- You will receive an endless flow of hot water!
- Lower energy costs! - From 20% to 50% savings annually.
- You will receive a $300 federal tax credit plus SCG operating incentives.
- Tankless water heaters last for 20-30 years whereas a traditional water heater’s usual life span is 8-12.
- Tankless heaters don't lose efficiency over the unit's lifespan.
- Tankless water heaters save space.
- Tankless heaters have a built in scalding protection feature.
- Tankless water heaters have a new automatic fill feature.
- Tankless heaters fill spas, whirlpools, tubs and Jacuzzis much quicker.
- Tankless water heaters protect your health and the environment.
In order to make the hot water supply last, a traditional standard tank water heater heats the water up to 140 degrees, then you must use cold water to cool it down. With a tankless water heater, you set a temperature, let's say 120 degrees, and you have the perfect temperature without wasting energy. Furthermore, since a tankless water heater has no refresh rate (it's instantaneous), there is no need to overheat the water as with a conventional tank.
Every year more than 7 million used tank water heaters are taken to landfills in the United States. A tankless water heater is, for the most part, recyclable, so they don't end up in your local landfill. It is estimated that if people replaced their tank units with tankless there would be a savings of millions of gallons of oil a year, millions of gallons of propane, and billions of kilowatt hours. This is yet another reason to go tankless!
Concat Naperville area AquaTech Plumbing today for a new tankless water heater.